This years’ 2014 annual DH Systems Forum will be held on the morning of Wednesday 9th April 2014 at Coombe Abbey, the day after the BVSF conference.
- New Salvage & Dismantling news
- Manufacturers part numbers and prices
- Intertrading on the desktop
- Intertrading delivery service for panels and parcels
- Buyer email services
- Auction updates and bidder email services
- Latest website developments and ideas
- Android App developments:
– Frontier Dismantling Mobile
– Frontier Recovery
– Frontier Imager
– Frontier Yard
Frontier Dismantling Mobile is the future of the dismantling industry:
— When dismantling a vehicle, shows you the matrix with part numbers & prices
— When a part has factor number options, allows you to choose
— Add parts to stock immediately from the App
— Delete damaged parts using the App
— Take images of the parts immediately with the App
— Scan Tag labels directly from the App
— Everything a dismantler needs out in the yard
— Only available with DH Systems’ Frontier
— Support for Honeywell Dolphin with hardware barcode scanner
Come and see us at Coombe Abbey, Wednesday 9th April 2014 at 9am, the morning following the BVSF meeting.
We’ll be available during the BVSF day, and will be pleased to demonstrate or discuss any service we provide.
Open to all our clients (BVSF members and non-members).