Frontier Vehicle Salvage
Frontier Vehicle Salvage is our core back office administrative system covering every aspect of vehicle salvage. Frontier Vehicle Salvage is easy to use yet offers a wealth of features for Vehicle Salvage Operators both large and small.
- Simple yet powerful searching
- All information is loaded with the vehicle
- Work on multiple vehicles simultaneously
- Full insurance company contracts (past & present) are held allowing all invoices to be raised automatically and calculating how much vehicles should cost
- Handles all of your VAT in line with the VAT Margin Scheme - whether the vehicles are private, commercial or leased
- Batch re-printing of outstanding invoices enables you to effectively pursue insurance companies for all those outstanding charges
- Batch purchasing allows you to pay for multiple vehicles with one payment saving on overheads, time and effort
- Cheque printing
- Scanning - any document can be directly scanned and stored with the vehicle
- Digital Image Inspections and Re-Negs - these can be simply produced and emailed with images from within the vehicle record with just a click
- Make offers against vehicles - if successful these will be converted into full vehicle records
- Links to accounting systems such as Sage and Pegasus
- Quick ELV entry screen
- Handles international repatriations
- Auctioning - automatically exports vehicles to all popular online salvage auctions
- Uplift charges are now broken down into multiple categories, and uses email for authorisation
- Notes - these are used to record everything else about a vehicle, including phone call summaries, customer contact and can pop-up automatically
- Customers - returning customer information can be stored and viewed, and the details shared with Frontier Dismantling to build up a complete customer history
- Government recycling targets - the systems integrates with cartakeback.com to help you comply
- Royal Mail Postcode data - there are two options, the basic option provides street level address lookup and the premium option offers additional premisis details
- HPI Lookup - just enter the vehicle registration number and the system will run a HPI Identity Check and fill in all the vehicle details automatically
- Reports - comprehensive reports covering everything from stock levels, sales performance, invoices and profitability
- Digital imaging - take multiple digital photos and store them with the vehicle record. Images can be used when exporting to online services, in emails and in reports
- Files - store any file with a vehicle record with a simple drag and drop
- Printing - all your printing needs are met, including invoices, auction catalogues and reports. Frontier allows you to print straight onto your own stationery, or design a template for use on blank paper
- email - linking with your email account, Frontier can take uplift notifications, clearances, auction and selling information straight from emails, saving you time and effort
- Certificate Of Destruction - Frontier exports to various systems for generating CODs, including DVLA, ELVEs and Car Take Back
- Uncleared vehicles - display a list of your uncleared vehicles for future sale
Additional bolt-on packages
A range of optional but recommended packages are available for Frontier Vehicle Salvage. Each bolt-on enhances the software package and enables you to work more efficiently whilst managing your salvage operation.
Frontier Salvage Recovery
A mobile application for recovery drivers that allows real-time updates and electronic form filling.
Frontier Web listings
An application that shows salvage vehicle lists on your website with full information and photographs.
An application that allows you to run live in-house auctions of your salvage vehicles. Please contact us to discuss this option.
A mobile application that allows your team to quickly look up, update, relocate and image vehicles, updating the desktop system automatically. Only works with the latest version of Frontier Salvage.
A mobile application that allows your forklift drivers to find vehicles quickly and keep their location up to date with a live real-time link to your system. Only for users of classic Frontier Salvage.
Frontier Sales Screen
An application that displays a sales screen which shows your latest vehicles and parts for sale, suitable for a sales counter, reception area and general advertising.
VISTA - an online management portal for insurance companies and councils to manage their vehicles that you collect. It allows for adding new vehicle collections with timing criteria, search and view details of vehicles (including viewing images), and run management reports.
A selection of screen shots of Frontier Vehicle Salvage in operation.
If you would like a demonstration of our software, please use the request a demo page. Demonstrations of our software can be done remotely, you can arrange to visit our office in Edinburgh or we can make arrangements to visit you.
Our desktop software has a minimum recommended PC specification, please view our specifications page. If you require detailed information, please give us a call to discuss.
To view our pricing structure, please visit the pricing page.
Our latest product brochure is available now. We can post you a printed copy or you can download a PDF to your device.