Frontier Vehicle Dismantling
Frontier Vehicle Dismantling is a complete stock control and invoicing system - it has been developed specifically for the vehicle dismantler with features that no other parts or dismantling system can offer.
- Very powerful and easy to use
- Choose between standard and pro-forma invoicing for your delivery runs
- Generate invoices directly from parts searches and parts reservations for individual or multiple parts
- Workshop orders - dismantling jobs are auto generated when any on-car parts are sold
- Surcharges - store surcharges against parts and when those parts are sold the surcharge will be automatically added onto the invoice
- Account customers - you can have these with credit limits, invoices to follow and the ability to make them inactive. There is also a one-touch facility to generate monthly statements for all account customers
- Customers - returning customer information can be stored and viewed, and the details shared with Frontier Salvage to build up a complete customer history
- Notes - these are used to record everything about an invoice, these can be entered manually, to store post sale conversations with the customer and/or courier. These are also created automatically as the invoice status is updated
- Cashing up - when you cash up your tills, run the cash up facility and it will tell you what should be in your till and give you an invoice by invoice break down of where it came from
- Supports Global and VAT accounting as well as exported goods
- Searching for invoices - this can be done simply and quickly by invoice number, date, name, part description, etc
- Post sale status updating with auto emailing of the customer of the status change to their order
- Royal Mail Postcode data - there are two options, the basic option provides street level address lookup and the premium option offers additional premisis details
- HPI Lookup - just enter the vehicle registration number and the system will run a HPI Identity Check
- Multi-depot - Frontier Vehicle Dismantling offers a variety of features aimed at multi-depot users including inter-depot stock transfers and depot specific reports and cash ups
- Intelligent part searching - with Frontier Vehicle Dismantling part searching is just a click away. Perform searches for specific parts or multiple part and model searches. The simple interface is easy to use even for the novice and you can also perform multiple searches simultaneously. You can also look at a list of current vehicles from which you can view images and check which parts have already been sold
- Search results - this now displays full selling and search history, plus part default values
- Parts imaging - simply drag and drop images onto the search results to add images to the part record. Once added, they can be viewed by clicking the camera icon
- Tailored parts - tailor your parts to make them specific for each model
- Part grouping - parts can be grouped by car / motorcycle / tyres to make searching quicker and easier
- Entering parts - our straightforward approach makes entering parts just as easy as searching for them. Simply select your vehicle and then select the parts for that vehicle. Parts can be entered onto the system with on-car or dismantled status, pricing and locating the parts as you go. As you enter parts onto the system, Frontier Vehicle Dismantling generates vehicle inspection sheets and dismantling schedules and has current stock, sales and search history to facilitate the dismantling process
- Preset comments - comments are used to differentiate between different variants of the same part. They are stored and then recalled when entering parts into stock and used as part of the search criteria when searching for parts
- Factor numbers - this feature allows linking parts that are the same, such as common components between vehicles to multiple vehicle types. To find parts in stock all you have to do is a simple search, which can return one part off one model, or a more wide ranging search that would bring up multiple parts off many different models
- Reports - Frontier Vehicle Salvage offers comprehensive reporting facilities incorporating full management reports. Report options include stock and sales reports, invoice reports and profitability reports
- Digital imaging - take multiple digital photos and store them with the vehicle record. Images can be used when exporting to online services, in emails and in reports
- Files - store any file with a vehicle record with a simple drag and drop
- Printing - all your printing needs are met, including invoices, auction catalogues and reports. Frontier allows you to print straight onto your own stationery, or design a template for use on blank paper
- Frontier on the internet - we can link in to your website to automatically display all your stock with full descriptions, pictures and search facilities. If you don't have a website already, we are able to design and host a website for you
- eBay defaults - store your eBay default values to allow one click sending of parts to eBay, including item specifics and delivery pricing
- Security - all credit card information is securely encrypted
- PINs - the system can be PIN encoded if required for greater security and audit purposes
Additional bolt-on packages
A range of optional but recommended packages are available for Frontier Vehicle Salvage. Each bolt-on enhances the software package and enables you to work more efficiently whilst managing your dismantling operation.
Frontier Dismantling T.S.D. (Touch Screen Dismantling)
An application that runs on robust touch screen displays that is deployed on the yard floor for quick access by your dismantlers.
Frontier Dismantling T.S.P. (Touch Screen Packaging)
An application that runs on robust touch screen displays that is deployed in the dispatch bay for quick access by your dispatch team.
Frontier Dismantling Stores
A mobile application that allows quick and easy barcode scanning of parts for stock control.
Frontier Web listings
An application that shows breaking vehicle lists and parts on your website with full information and photographs.
A mobile application that allows your team to quickly look up, update, relocate and image parts and tyres, updating the desktop system automatically. Only works with the latest version of Frontier Dismantling.
A mobile application that allows your team to quickly look up and image parts and tyres, updating the desktop system automatically. Only for the classic version of Frontier Dismantling.
An essential package that allows quick and easy export of parts straight onto eBay and when parts are sold your stock is reduced and invoices generated automatically in Frontier Dismantling.
Frontier Web Shop & Parts
Another essential package that allows quick and easy export of parts straight onto your Web Shop and when parts are sold your stock is reduced and invoices generated automatically in Frontier Dismantling.
A selection of screen shots of Frontier Vehicle Dismantling in operation.
If you would like a demonstration of our software, please use the request a demo page. Demonstrations of our software can be done remotely, you can arrange to visit our office in Edinburgh or we can make arrangements to visit you.
Our desktop software has a minimum recommended PC specification, please view our specifications page. If you require detailed information, please give us a call to discuss.
To view our pricing structure, please visit the pricing page.
Our latest product brochure is available now. We can post you a printed copy or you can download a PDF to your device.