An application that runs alongside the TSD. The Dashboard view is for managers which keeps them up to date with current progress of dismantling jobs and allows for job allocation and monitoring of jobs and dismantlers. Allows managers to see what each dismantler is currently working on, what they have done, and what they have got to do, plus all unallocated jobs.
- Allows managers to view real-time updates of job progress
- Managers can assign jobs to dismantlers, start, stop and cancel jobs
- Each job can be expanded to a summary view, and expanded again into a full job view
- Unfinished jobs flash orange and then red as they approach their deadline
- Finished jobs with failed parts flash red to warn you
- Finished jobs automatically clear down after a user set amount of time, and/or cleared down manually
- Ad-hoc jobs are added through the dashboard interface
- A summary of all jobs by job type can be displayed at any time
- Jobs are grouped by dismantler, and each column shows a different job status
Frontier Dismantling T.S.D. (Touch Screen Dismantling)
An application that runs on robust touch screen displays that is deployed on the yard floor for quick access by your dismantlers.
Frontier Dismantling T.S.P. (Touch Screen Packaging)
An application that runs on robust touch screen displays that is deployed in the dispatch bay for quick access by your dispatch team.
A selection of screen shots of Frontier Dashboard in operation.
If you would like a demonstration of our software, please use the request a demo page. Demonstrations of our software can be done remotely, you can arrange to visit our office in Edinburgh or we can make arrangements to visit you.
Our desktop software has a minimum recommended PC specification, please view our specifications page. If you require detailed information, please give us a call to discuss.
To view our pricing structure, please visit the pricing page.
Our latest product brochure is available now. We can post you a printed copy or you can download a PDF to your device.